Pages

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

TG BALAU...

hye!

not so much to share...
yesterday, 04/09/2011...
me,
my brother, mom, n dad...
went to tg balau...
juz to mke me feel happy...
was it too obvious???
dat am not happy...
well...
mom could read her spoiled daughter...
huhuhu...

tg balau...
not so well-known among outsider
but 4 me,tg balau is better than desaru...
unless... u need an accomodation...
desaru hve resort n hotel...

anyway,
here some pic of tg balau in da evening...



love diz view...=)


diz is da best place 4 me to rest...
feel serenity n peacefulness...
huh...

da most activities i love...

>>take a stroll,
>>stand in the water,n let da waves on my feet,
>>do some sketches or maybe write something on the sand,
>>snap a few pic 4 my collections...=)
>>ice-cream time!!!=)

ASADI...=P

pretty rite??? hahaha

artistic???<wondering>

sorry adik... hehehe...

RM 1.50... quite cheap rite???

dats all 4 2day... hehehe...
morning people...=)


No comments:

Post a Comment