Pages

Saturday, September 10, 2011

REDUCE STRESS...

hola...=(

06/09/2011, 5.12 am...
like a bomb...suddenly...
BOOOMMMMM!!!
oh Tuhan...
am too shocked...
what is goin' on???

I got diz msg...

i can't be your good lover . you are too good for me .
i'm not good enough for you . 
saya tak bole in relationship ngan awk. i feel nothing.
"she" is my fantasy. 
benci saya ? alrite. go for HIM .
goodbye .


but why???
huh...
U...
first of all, am very sorry...
but really... what do u mean...
i had no idea at all...

u know what...
am too stress wif my esaimen by that time...
but i juz left that thing behind...
juz 4 u...
n i got nothing...
not picked up ur fon...
not even once...
so sad...
but its ok...
huh...

juz a few msgs...
n i tried to accept it...

that day...
i felt so depressed...

in the evening...
i couldn't handled it anymore...

YEAH! CHOCOLATE!!!
MY DRUGS...

not so much...
but enough 4 me
to reduce my stress...


ROCKY, CHIPSMORE, &VOCHELLE

THE FIRST VICTIM...= P

lastly... after da third chipsmore...
am full...
n kept the rest...
but really... it WORKED!
...=)...

but 1 thing dat i need u to know is
I'll wait 4 you...









No comments:

Post a Comment